Dietetics Admission Requirements for Current Students
Students must satisfy the admission policies for the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and have completed the following requirements:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80*
- A minimum mean GPA of 2.80 in the following required courses**:
|Chem 103 and 104, or 109||5-9|
|Zoo 101 and 102, or 151||5|
|Nutritional Science 332||3|
|Psych 202 OR Micro 101 OR Statistics OR Gen Bus 300||3|
*Cumulative GPA will be based on UW-Madison courses only. Students must have completed one semester at UW-Madison before applying.
**Pre-requisite GPA will be based on UW-Madison courses only.
Students may utilize the GPA calculator to determine their progress in these requirements.
Students interested in declaring Pre-Dietetics should set up an appointment with Erika Anna, Student Services Coordinator.
- Phone: (608) 262-1692
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Nutritional Sciences, Rm 274
Applying for Dietetics
Upon completion of all admission requirements, students must submit the following:
- Completed DPD Application: DPD Application.
- Unofficial copy of UW-Madison transcript
- Evaluation of transfer credits and official copies of transcripts from all transfer institutions (if applicable)
Provide the above in one packet to your advisor by June 5th for fall admission and January 5th for Spring admission.
Note: Information for prospective students and transfer students can be found under Advising.
Please view the Department of Nutritional Science Didactic Program in Dietetics Student Handbook for detailed information.