Here is a great job opportunity related to nutrition/dietetics!
WIC Public Health Nutritionists (Hmong/English & Somali/English Bilingual)
Fulltime – Hennepin County, Minnesota
The Hennepin County WIC Program is seeking a Hmong Bilingual WIC Public Health Nutritionist and a Somali Bilingual WIC Public Health Nutritionist. These positions will help provide eligible women, infants, and children (WIC) in Hennepin County with WIC services. WIC services include providing nutrition education, supplemental foods, and referrals to other appropriate community services.
Best Qualified Candidates will have:
- One of the following:
- An associate’s degree or higher in nutrition, dietetics, or closely related field.
- Designation as a WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Competent Professional Authorities (CPA).
- Experience working as a Locally Trained CPA (section 4.3.1 H).
- Bilingual in Hmong/English and/or Somali/English.
- Experience determining nutritional needs and making dietary recommendations for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Access to reliable transportation to travel to WIC service sites within Hennepin County.
To view the complete online posting, and access the online application process, visit our website at www.hennepin.jobs by Friday, August 8, 2014 5:00pm.
Recruitment Representative: Susan Hang, email@example.com, phone 612-348-3784.