General Admission Requirements
All applicants must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent and a minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Have completed the following prerequisite courses:
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- Human Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
To ensure full consideration for admission into the Master’s of Science in Clinical Nutrition, it is strongly recommended that applications be completed by:
- Fall semester: February 15th
- Spring semester: November 1st
- Summer semester: March 1st
Applications received after their respective deadlines will be considered as space permits. Review of applications for admissions are reviewed immediately after respective deadlines, applicants can usually expect to be notified a month after deadlines.
Steps to apply are listed below:
1. Complete a UW-Madison Graduate School Electronic Application.
The electronic application includes:
a. Reasons for Graduate Study. Please include a brief statement about your professional goals, and reasons for applying.
b. Letters of Recommendation. Three letters of recommendation are required. All letters of recommendation are submitted electronically through the admission application.
c. TOEFL scores, if necessary.
d. Unofficial transcript, submitted electronically.
For any questions or if you need additional information please go over the Graduate Admissions FAQ, or e-mail the Graduate Program Coordinator: Katie Butzen at firstname.lastname@example.org.