Job Description-DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION
WORK HOURS: 8:00am-4:30pm
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full-time exempt
EFFECTIVE DATE: Position Available Immediately
JOB SUMMARY:This position is responsible for consulting customers on nutritional science and animal experiments, formulating custom research diets and offering technical support for product use and nutritional support for laboratory animal research. This position also oversees the Quality Assurance department and manages personnel in this department. Communication is required with Production Manager, Customer Service, President, CEO, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and Sales Representatives. Job qualifications include broad knowledge on nutritional science and laboratory animal research and protocols, strong communication and presentation skills, excellent computer skills, planning and organizational skills, proficiency at problem-solving, sensitivity to the needs of both internal and external customers, and a strong commitment to teamwork and continuous improvement. A minimum of a Masters Level in Nutritional Sciences or related is required.
* Consults customers on nutritional science and animal experiments.
* Provides quotes to customers.
* Formulates animal diets for research.
* Creates nutritional analysis or formulas for all products when needed.
Updates and modifies technical documents.
* Conducts R&D for new products.
* Attends scientific trade shows.
* Prepares and makes technical presentations
* Provides technical support to external and internal customers.
* Collects information on new developments in nutritional science, animal experiments, and the industry.
* Serves as a member of the customer service, quality assurance and production meeting teams.
Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Company: Bio-Serv is a leading supplier of nutritional and behavioral products to the bio-medical research community. We serve the research community both locally and internationally.
* New clean 53,000 sq. ft. facility
* Stability-49 years in business
* Good work-life balance
* 15 days vacation / 5 personal days per year
* Days off for major holidays
* 401(k) with company match
* Medical, Life, and Long Term Disability insurance
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: Flemington, NJ 08822
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please contact:
Dr. Karen Froberg-Fejko, President (908)-284-2155 Ext: 135 or Email: email@example.comThis article was posted in Uncategorized.